Welcome to Cannon Smoked Saloon, an “Old West” experience that you won’t forget. We have taken the 30-year tradition of great tasting, Lake of the Ozarks Bar-B-Q, and made it better.
he Cannon Smoked Saloon has an Old West theme with genuine antiques, covered wagons and peanuts all over floor. To authenticate the 19th century atmosphere, owners Ron and Nichole Duggan have brought some of the antiques from their Kansas family farm. All of the barn wood, metal and some of the decorations came straight from old Missouri farmsteads as well. The restaurantuers also painstakingly searched many of the small American farming towns to find just the right antique décor to make guests feel like they were stepping back into the late 1800s, fending off cattle rustlers and kicking back in the old town saloons.
Before you pass through the saloon doors, with the peanut shells crunching under your feet, make sure and take the kids on a stroll outside to experience the windmill, chuck wagon, stagecoach and horses. Then sit for a spell to enjoy the barbecue that made Cannon Smoked famous prepared by Head Chef Kevin McCowan. There is plenty of space for the entire James Gang with 220 seats and an upstairs banquet room for parties.
• Appetizers like award winning smoked wings and spicy and sweet fried pickles
• A choice of smoked barbeque meats including; polish sausage, beef, pork, ham or prime rib, spare ribs and charbroiled burgers
• Smoked spareribs and smoked chicken halves
• The Alamo, enough to feed an army
• Single or Double Barrel sandwiches
• Salads and sides
• Fresh baked pie of the week, root beer floats, shakes, and hot fudge sundaes
• Billy the Kid and Calamity Jane children’s menu and more
Cannon Smoked Saloon offers catering, takeout, and smoked barbecue meats by the pound. Hungry boaters can trot in after a day of playing on the Lake and grab a slab of delicious smoked barbeque ribs to go. Call 573 374-2600.
Sunday through Thursday: 11am to 9pm
Friday and Saturday: 11am to 10pm
May 18- London Strangers
May 22- London Strangers